This webinar covers a variety of topics focused on educating the viewers about dashboards and data management, and why both are important to properly managing a practice. We provide a brief overview of dashboards and various tools that are available, then step the viewers through a live creation of a dashboard so they can see the individual steps. We then discuss how to use data and the dashboards in a variety of decision making situations. Since we cover a ton of ground at a very fast pace, the webinar concludes with a list of resources available for people to learn more.
The webinar follows this progression of topics:
• Purpose and value of data management
• Areas where data management is critical
• Data sources and tools available
• Benchmarking vs Dashboards
• Examples of how dashboards are utilized in practices
• Steps to create a dashboard
• How are dashboards used in decision making process
• How data is used within QAPI projects
• Timeline to become a data-driven organization
This webinar provides 1 COE credit.
This bundle includes:
Dashboards - Presentation Slides
Dashboards - Streaming Video
Dashboards - Video Download